Workshop by Mail for ANG Web Site
By Kathy Larsen, Workshop by Mail Chairperson
FIRST SNOW, by Carolyn Mitchell,
Available February 1st through May 31, 2017
The first snow falls overnight and in the morning it looks like a gift to us, so pure, white and sparkling in the sun. The ground cover has been enhanced with delightful stitches such as Star, Flat, Waffles, Eyelets and Tear drops. Threads include: 3/8” gold trim, #8 and #12 Braid, and floss in cotton or silk options. The pretty leaf is shown in Stumpwork, however instructions for Crewel or Basketweave are included. Pure beauty wrapped in a parcel just for the viewer!
Design size is approximately 7” x 5.25” on 18 count canvas.
Carolyn was a full time shop owner in Canada for twenty years and has been a designer and teacher of embroidery for over 35 years. She holds a NSCAE teaching certificate and was EAC Education chair (1990-94). She has been an EAC counsellor and author since 1987. She is a national and international teacher. Her exploration of fibers, colors and textures are evident in her designs for Canvaswork, Blackwork and Hardanger as she blends different forms of stitchery on canvas. She enjoys watching and encouraging her students to cultivate their knowledge and expansion in their embroidery field.
Registration Dates: February 1, 2017 through May 31, 2017. The preferred method of distribution for this project is a pdf file e-mailed to the registrant.
Payment: The fee schedule is as follows:
$40 (Electronic distribution via e-mail)
$50 (Paper copy mailed to address within the United States)
$55 (Paper copy mailed to address outside of the United States)
All payments are final.
You must be a member of ANG to register.
To pay by credit card using Authorize.net, use the link below. You do not need to mail or fax a filled-out registration form if you pay via Authorize.net. The Registrar will receive your registration information directly from Authorize.net. (Authorize.net accepts all major credit cards.)
- Click here if you are paying using Authorize.net. Your username is the email address ANG has on file for you, and if you do not know your username or password, you can retrieve it on the first page of the Authorize.net process.
- Please note that you must indicate the distribution method you want - electronic via download from a private Yahoo! Group, or via the U.S. Postal Service.
- If you are not paying by Authorize.net, please print out the Registration Form. Fill out the form, indicating your payment method and your distribution method. Then use one of our mail-in options:
- To pay by check or money order, mail your filled-out registration form to the address below and include your check or money order made payable to ANG. Please include your membership number on your check.
- To pay by credit card directly to ANG (ANG accepts MasterCard or Visa), mail your filled-out registration form and payment information to the address below, or fax the form to the fax number below.
- Click here for the registration form.
ANG Workshop by Mail
2424 American Lane
Madison, WI 53704-3102
Your completed registration form and check or credit card information must be postmarked or faxed, or your Authorize.net purchase must be made, by May 31, 2017.
Electronic Distribution: If you have not received and email with the instructions within two weeks, please notify the Registrar at WorkshopByMailRegistrar@needlepoint.org.
Mailings: Orders will be filled once each month. If you have not received your instructions within six weeks of registering, please notify the Registrar at WorkshopByMailRegistrar@needlepoint.org.
Questions: If you have any questions about ANG’s Workshop by Mail, send an email to the program Chairman at WorkshopByMail@needlepoint.org or to the Registrar mailing address.