Instructions for Repeat Use of ANG’s Online Member Verification System
To verify membership expiration dates prior to renewing chapter membership or adding a new member to your chapter, please follow these simple instructions:
- Enter your chapter code in the appropriate field; if you do not know your chapter code, click on the “Forgot your Chapter Code?” link and you will be taken to a page where chapter codes are listed, alphabetically, by state; after you retrieve your chapter code, scroll back to the top of that page and click on the word, “login” and you will be taken back to the login page.
- Enter your chapter code in the appropriate field and enter “Needles” into the “Password” field.
- To check an individual’s membership status you can enter their last name or their member number; to check the status of all individuals who list your chapter as their primary chapter affiliation, use the pull-down menu under the “Chapter Code” heading (note that individuals who have not listed your chapter as their primary chapter will not be found using this last method but can be found searching by either last name or member number).
- After entering the last name, member number or Chapter Code, click on the “Search” button which will take you to the results page; information on the results page can be sorted according to column by clicking on the heading of the desired column (for example, if you searched by Chapter Code and want the information listed in order of expiration date instead of alphabetically, simply click on the heading, “Expiration Date”).
- If the person’s name does not appear on the results page, then she or he is not currently a member of ANG, or their membership has lapsed; in such cases, individuals are not eligible for chapter membership.
- If you need to verify additional member expiration dates, click on “Search Again” at either the top or bottom of the results page and repeat steps 8 and 9.
- After you have verified the necessary member expiration dates, click on “Logout” at the bottom of the results page.
If you forget your password when returning to use the system in the future, simply click on the “Forgot your Password” link on the opening page and an e-mail will be sent automatically to the e-mail address you entered when initially changing your password. Should you change your e-mail address in the future, please send an e-mail to ANG by following the brief instructions at the bottom of the system’s opening page so that we can update information accordingly.
This system has been designed for ease of use, but if you have problems please don’t hesitate to call for assistance. You can reach staff during regular business hours (Central Standard Time) at 608-443-2476 x144. If you are unable to access the Internet and need assistance verifying member expiration dates, please call Sue Haines at 770-394-4028 (Eastern Time Zone).
Thank you for all you do in support of the American Needlepoint Guild! Your volunteer efforts are deeply appreciated.